- Natashia Shapiro, 23, of 827 Fountain St., Woodbridge, was charged with sixth-degree larceny.
- Jamie Corso, 28, of West Haven, was charged with reckless driving, failure to stop when signaled and sixth-degree larceny.
- Stacey Griebsch, 46, of 57 Circle Drive, Wallingford, was charged with driving with a suspended license and driving an unregistered motor vehicle.
- Rosemary Porto, 44, of Torrington, was charged with third-degree criminal mischief, third-degree burglary and sixth-degree larceny.
- Latrina Jackson, 41, of 222 Grove St., Meriden, was charged with risk of injury to a minor and two counts of sixth-degree larceny.
- Yawa Doh, 44, of 356 Christian St., Wallingford, was charged with disorderly conduct and third-degree assault.
- Yao Agbodan, 49, of 356 Christian St., Wallingford, was charged with third-degree assault and disorderly conduct.
- Amarylis Martinez, 30, of 90 Village Lane, Meriden, was charged with sixth-degree larceny.
- Kathleen Thomas, 29, of 43 Casimer Drive, Meriden, was charged with second-degree falsely reporting an incident and second-degree making a false statement.
- Phiron Hin, 33, of 14 Kelsey St., New Britain, was charged with reckless driving, driving with intent to harass and making a restricted turn while failing to signal.
- Leonard Bunch, 36, of 17 Webster St., Meriden, was charged with possession of marijuana.
- Lloyd Cody, 29, of 1029 Old Colony Road, Meriden was charged with driving with a suspended license, failure to wear a seatbelt and transportating a child without a child-restraint seat.